Mobile Mobile Thanksgiving Update - Coming November 6th

I've recently noticed two to three bugs in Terraria Mobile. One is the Titan Helmet Bug, where the helmet shows how it would in your inventory, when it should look like the golden helmet.
Next is the Cursed Torch bug, where although it can be held underwater, it doesn't emit any light like the glowsticks would.
Yes, but I don't really get the Titan Helmet bug. Explain better please?

Look on the photo on the bug post with the Titan Helmet on it. It looks different than the gold helmet does right? This bug happened when they updated the console armor helmet sprites to the 1.2 sprites. What I'm saying is it looks like the helmet sprite is the same as when you look at it in your inventory

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-12-18-21-26.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-12-18-21-26.png
    142.2 KB · Views: 700
  • Screenshot_2014-11-12-18-20-19.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-12-18-20-19.png
    143.3 KB · Views: 625
Look on the photo on the bug post with the Titan Helmet on it. It looks different than the gold helmet does right? This bug happened when they updated the console armor helmet sprites to the 1.2 sprites. What I'm saying is it looks like the helmet sprite is the same as when you look at it in your inventory
Oh, know that I get it now, it looks funny!

lol, i think ..just make those snowman gangsta more loot...because we can only get snow block and coins.And , when the christmas update...please make new armor or weapon

I think they should bring out a new boss cakked wall of steel
*technically its just the wall of flesh but he's harder!
or it might just be a stupid idea :sigh:
thats also what my profile pic is.

in terraria android you can't see the sun or moon its version 1.1.6299 or Thanksgiving update can you fix ot please

in terraria android you can't see the sun or moon its version 1.1.6299 or Thanksgiving update can you fix ot please
Yeah...do you have a Kindle? Because that happens on mine. I don't know if it works on all android, but I know it works on iOS 'cause I played with my iPad-playing friend.

Accidently spawned Turkor on my house and my turkey pet died, resulting in losing my turkey feather... :eek:
Should have left that cursed stuffing off my hot bar. lol

Accidently spawned Turkor on my house and my turkey pet died, resulting in losing my turkey feather... :eek:
Should have left that cursed stuffing off my hot bar. lol
When you summon Turkor The Ungrateful, it always consumes your cursed stuffing and turkey feather.

Back
Top Bottom