Resolved [Mobile] Whats the best way to earn money in Mobile?

I beat Plantera and Golem and I ended up farming alot of the cell-thingies to spawn Golem and I have been farming Golem for coins and to get the picksaw. I have gotten like four of those hatchet-thingies, two of his fists, the eye and some earth staff-thingie. Those items sell for pretty decent amounts.
Plantera drops leaf blower which sells for 7 gold. Another way to do it is online (via an app). Act like a noob and get good stuff. This one guy gave me the shroom spear thing. Another guy gave me autohammer and chlorophyte. You just gotta wait for the right person. Also with the online, wait until everyone is killing everyone then steal their money (yes there are idiot that brings money to a fight) Got 11 platinum once. The app costs £1.99 though, so I dunnodunno

Plantera drops leaf blower which sells for 7 gold. Another way to do it is online (via an app). Act like a noob and get good stuff. This one guy gave me the shroom spear thing. Another guy gave me autohammer and chlorophyte. You just gotta wait for the right person. Also with the online, wait until everyone is killing everyone then steal their money (yes there are idiot that brings money to a fight) Got 11 platinum once. The app costs £1.99 though, so I dunnodunno

What's the name of the app?

Farm bosses, I prefer eye of cthulhu.
You can use a bug:
Press on boss sumoner item and very quickly open your inventory the put boss summoner in other slot.
Bam, you summoned a boss without using an item.
I managet to get 2 platinum per night.

Pre-Hardmode: Just spawn Eater Of Worlds. Sell what you dont need and excess

Hardmode: Spawn Skeletron Prime. Same as above.

Get an Unreal Minishark and Unreal Megashark With Ichor bullets.

I have found the best way to get money is to make a 4 high wall with a roof. Have full tiki armor and the tiki necklace. then spawn in 6 baby slimes from the slime staff. 3 on each side, then stand in between the walls with just the right amount of space to stand. Finally summon the pirate invasion. First have the lucky coin equipped.

Here is a picture if you need it.
Screenshot_2018-06-09-23-41-40.png

Back
Top Bottom