Resolved [Mobile] Yet another controller problem

EagleWaffle

Terrarian
Hello, I've bought xbox series x controller and it won't work properly with terraria. Terraria detects the controller it even registers some buttons in key bind setting and the LB button works ingame flawlessly. So the game knows im playing with the controller even choose the right scheme for xbox controller but nothing else. Tried reinstall the game, re-pair the controller, update controller via pc, other games on Android works flawlessly, tried to launch controller when im ingame but like I said only the left button works on the controller. Any ideas?

Hello, I've bought xbox series x controller and it won't work properly with terraria. Terraria detects the controller it even registers some buttons in key bind setting and the LB button works ingame flawlessly. So the game knows im playing with the controller even choose the right scheme for xbox controller but nothing else. Tried reinstall the game, re-pair the controller, update controller via pc, other games on Android works flawlessly, tried to launch controller when im ingame but like I said only the left button works on the controller. Any ideas?
I fixed it by using magnifier in accessibility setting, turn it on and use it, while it's on disable magnifier and the controller should work on every game

Back
Top Bottom