Mod Ideas ANYONE

Talus

The Destroyer
I'm making a mod and If any of you could donate pixel-art or ideas to my mod.
icon 2.33.18 PM.png

thanks, maybe a sort of a post moon lord boss that flies over your head and shoots projectiles at a rapid rate, and summons mini ones of itself.

for the hallow?

it'll be in Mumbo_Jumbo's mod of stuff on tmodloader in the next few weeks, I have to finish ocean eye first.

like the etherial EOC or true eye of cthulu from enigma mod

Attachments

• EtherialEoC_right.png
    EtherialEoC_right.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 138
  • EtherialEoC.png
    EtherialEoC.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 101
yes, I found interesting code for projectiles in a source code and so far it is working!

no, it is a minion for posiden, one of my bosses
also
there are tons of clones with modifications like this one
ever wondered about Etherial EoC from enigma mod That one is a clone too it is just modified.

you appear to be biased against enigma mod and do not understand that there is a different second phase for the etherial EoC from moon lord and the non minion one of them is in a globalNPC folder which is modification not duplication

I have an idea for a mod. Plantera's bulbs could be corrupted or turned into crimson. When you broke one of these evil bulbs, you would get a different type of Plantera. The Crimson Plantera would have a mutant flower growing out of its side, and the Corrupted Plantera would be wilting and look like it is dying. The Crimson Plantera's would be more aggressive and try to melee you, while the Corrupted Plantera would circle you.

I have an idea for a mod. Plantera's bulbs could be corrupted or turned into crimson. When you broke one of these evil bulbs, you would get a different type of Plantera. The Crimson Plantera would have a mutant flower growing out of its side, and the Corrupted Plantera would be wilting and look like it is dying. The Crimson Plantera's would be more aggressive and try to melee you, while the Corrupted Plantera would circle you.
Starlight River is already going to be introducing evil variations of the Jungle which would also come with evil variants of and Plantera.

sounds nice, but what would be it's point, a mini biome, a post moon lord biome, a new hell selection, What?

Back
Top Bottom