What should I get to work on first?

• Bosses!

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Weapons!

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

El_Garbanzo

Skeletron Prime
Greetings, everyone! After being inspired by so many mods and so many people, I've decided to make a mod of my own! I'm not sure where to start though, so if you could provide suggestions and stuff, I'd be quite grateful! I'll dub this mod an official name once I have a good start!

I currently have a single boss idea that'd act as the first boss. It's this big tree creature that frequently summons little leaf enemies (which I think I'll name Leaflings) and deals pretty good contact damage, but remains stationary throughout the fight. Still needs a good name though, so I'm willing to accept name suggestions.

hmmmmm… is there a discord server for this?
I haven’t set up a discord server yet, and I doubt I will for a while because I’m just starting to get ideas. Once this progresses further, I could make one!
(also, I just realized... this shouldn’t be in the introductions threads! What threads should it be with and am I able to move it?)

I currently have a single boss idea that'd act as the first boss. It's this big tree creature that frequently summons little leaf enemies (which I think I'll name Leaflings) and deals pretty good contact damage, but remains stationary throughout the fight. Still needs a good name though, so I'm willing to accept name suggestions.
"Leafenmore," a random name pass in my head, but might be a good one for your boss name.
I haven’t set up a discord server yet, and I doubt I will for a while because I’m just starting to get ideas. Once this progresses further, I could make one!
(also, I just realized... this shouldn’t be in the introductions threads! What threads should it be with and am I able to move it?)
I am not a moderator, so I will just going to report this to the moderator, so they can move it. I hope you don't mind about it.

Anyway, welcome to the forums, friend! Good to have you here! I am glad you aware of the rules.

Back
Top Bottom