Tool [Mod request] Be able to show the monster spawnable area around player.

[✚] Dr.Shadox

Official Terrarian
Hello , first , sorry for my english ^^
Like the title said (it's not easy to explain) , it was for a mod for be able to show the area where mob can spawn around the player (for example for make an efficien mob farm) , of cours the mod should also (but not mandatory since we can with mod like Heromod) allow us to move the camera without moving the player (for be able to see the area).

Infact it's a little like on this picture :
932C83FC08BB5958838AF0CAB6D085A0B4DAF0E3

So (if possible) the mod should add a shortcut key for show us the green-spawnable area.

Of cours it's still possible to know this area with a ruler and/or counting tiles , but since it's not the same value with each different screen resolution, it's not that easy :/

If it can help to understand (and if you see what i mean) , it's a little like a minecraft texture pack i've try some years ago (Danger Zone ?) , showing us the the safe/unsafe block where mob was allowed or not to spawn (with a red or green filter on each block around us).

Of cours if a mod a little like that already exist , feel free to say me his name, but before posting that i've search and didn't found.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom