Mod Request

Avodroc

Terrarian
First off, my apologies if I post this in the wrong section; I'm kinda new here.

Lets get right into it. I would like a simple hopper system. Something that grabs items from the ground and sucks them into a chest. It doesn't have to be elaborate, although a whitelist would be fantastic. I'm not familiar with coding, nor do I have access to an IDE. (Visual Studio is a whopping 10Gb.) I was hoping to create it myself based on documentation found online, yet I don't quite understand what I'm doing.

I found a few threads that request that the player acts as the hopper, but whilst farming, I don't want to have to run to my base, quick stack, and then run to get more.

IE: A glowing mushroom farm on actuated blocks w/ a 3 second timer. They fall, get pushed to a location with conveyor belts, and then sucked into a chest all automatically. That'd be pretty sweet.

Could anyone help me or perhaps create this? Many thanks.
-Avodroc

IE: A glowing mushroom farm on actuated blocks w/ a 3 second timer. They fall, get pushed to a location with conveyor belts, and then sucked into a chest all automatically. That'd be pretty sweet.
I don't think it's possible for an item to be sucked into a chest.

Back
Top Bottom