tModLoader Modded Items removed from one world, but stays in the other ones - HELP

[WoH] Bugta

Terrarian
So i have just updated my calamaty, thorium and tremor mod and i backed all of my files up before i updateded the mods. I then go into my main world and all of the modded NPCs, Items in chests and ores are gone. My character and piggy bank and such still has its modded items same with my other worlds. I tried to paste the old files back after i updated but to no luck. Is there anything i can do to recover my stuff and get the ores on my world back. Or make this not happend again.

Mods:
Boss checklist 1.3.4
magic storage 4.2
recipe browser 4.0.3
Spirit mod 1.3.1.3
sacred tools 1.0.1
wings slot 1.2.9
Wmitf 2.41
Tremor mod remastered 1.3.2.2
Thorium mod 1.4.3.1
Calamity mod 1.2.2.4
max stacks plus 2.4 (oudated)

same thing has just happened to me, I played yesterday after updating calamity/terraria overhaul/ recipe browser and all my items were there and working fine. I go to log on today and steam says terraria isnt installed even though it was and when i log on all platforms placed down are gone and all modded items inside chests are also gone. exepct from piggy bank/safe etc. this needs to get sorted asap. Also before anyone asks, steam cloud is turned off.

Same here, my friend is hosting a server, but today, after logging in, he discovered that every items and objects in the world linked to the mod we use (Thorium) are gone, but our characters kept all of their items from the mod. Even the NPCs from the mod are gone, but they are slowly coming back (like if the mod was never trully gone). I asked him if he saved correctly and everything but it doesn't seem like he made any mystake. It's really strange, I searched for an hour and nobody else had this problem before except here. Can somebody help please ? We kept all of our most important ressources in a chest from the mod, and since it vanished, what it contained also did... It would be nice if we could prevent this from happening again XD
(Sorry if I made some mistakes while writing, english isn't my first language)

Back
Top Bottom