Modded Screen shot Let's play: Multiplayer!

Krookodile

Skeletron Prime
Alright, welcome to Myself and @mancheg0 's Let's play of modded terraria! There are many mods in this, and just as many fun adventures to be had! Now, a little introduction to the series!
He was bored. He had become the most powerful necromancer in all the lands, and yet, something was missing. He wanted to have more power, more strength... he wanted a new minion! Then he had it! what if he took the strongest know materials and formed them into something?

Capture 2016-07-12 13_57_00.png

Taking Nebula, Solar, Stardust, and Vortex energy he created it... The COIN OF DOOM!!! *Dramatic music*
All he needed was someone to test it on...

20160712140428_1.jpg

James was having a wonderful day with the guide until...

Capture 2016-07-12 14_09_00.png

I WILL AVENGE MYSELF!!!! And this is where the story begins...
Well, as this requires 2 people as it is multiplayer, it may update a little slowly...

If these are just in game screenshots and nothing for us to really talk about you could instead have posted this in the In Gamr Screenshots section.

If these are just in game screenshots and nothing for us to really talk about you could instead have posted this in the In Gamr Screenshots section.
Well, actually, I planned on people who enjoyed this discussing this with us, either asking us questions about what we did, or giving tips and tricks for it. I don't want people to just see this and say "Cool" and move on.

Back
Top Bottom