• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Mo'Guns Mod

The Mo'Guns mod adds guns, surprisingly.

There are currently 10 unique guns, 4 pre-hardmode and 6 in hardmode.

Early Game:
Push Pistol

Scavengers Shotgun

Spinebreaker

Platinum/Golden Gun

Hardmode:
Lite SMG

FN FAL

G36C

P90

Ghost

+Tactical Upgrades
D.R.O.D.W.
This forum is created to take suggestions, criticism, comments or whatever you have to say about my mod.

Last edited:

Fortanono

Retinazer
Is this released or on the mod browser yet, or still in development?

I personally think you should include guns like the Onyx Blaster with special things going on with them, because sometimes regular guns feel too simple. Also, if you don't mind listing the kinds, I'd love to hear them!

The mods out on Tmodloader, few guns, but more on the way. And yea I have thought about doing guns like the Onyx Blaster, but I've got no ideas for a gun like that. All the guns shoot 1 projectile, maybe I'll add a gun that shoots 2.

Top Bottom