PC Moon Lord help

I'm trying to fight the Moon Lord and am having a lot of trouble. I spent all my fragments making the vortex beater, a few monoliths and potions so I can't make the Celestial Sigil which is really annoying because I've already went through the lunar events twice. The cultist is a breeze, but bringing down the pillars takes a bit of time. The ML fight, as well, seems to go fine for a while but by the time I've killed both hands and need to focus on the head I just can't keep up with his attacks. I am a kiting ranger with bullet shroomite, the beater and chloro bullets. My accessories are the sniper scope, celestial shell, hoverboard, obbi shield and lightning boots. I am a little bit broke so my prefixes are a bit random, with warding, menacing and demonic being mainly the best I have. Would better enchants be good to try for? I have also not done Fishron or Martian Madness. I can't seem to find a mushroom biome in the caver layer, let alone a truffle worm there and the Martians are just so rare. Are these worth going after? My potions are usually regen, speed, ironskin, and super healing. I put a solid roof over my arena, which is a three-layer platform in space. Would the roof hinder good dodging practices? I am pretty clueless on how to win and going through all the events again is a bit intimidating. What is your best advice for making the battle easier?

(sorry for the Minecraft slang lol)

Back
Top Bottom