Moon lord not dropping Luminite?

Overlord_Arlas

Terrarian
I recently made a new world about a month ago, and just tonight I've worked my way up to killing the Moon Lord once. When I went to get my juicy loot I got a portal gun and a Rainbow Crystal Staff....but no luminite? Must have been a bad fluke. I went got ready did the cultist repeated the whole process etc, killed the moon lord a second time. STILL NO LUMINITE.

Has this happened to anyone else can it be fixed?

Singleplayer or Multiplayer? If Multiplayer, I even experience lag when I connect to my own server on my internal ip address and with no other players around. It happened to me that a boss did not drop its treasurebag. Never had it happen in Singleplayer.
(I also never had lag issues before 1.3 either. :\ )

Did you die just as you defeated the Moon Lord?

Singleplayer or Multiplayer? If Multiplayer, I even experience lag when I connect to my own server on my internal ip address and with no other players around. It happened to me that a boss did not drop its treasurebag. Never had it happen in Singleplayer.
(I also never had lag issues before 1.3 either. :\ )

Did you die just as you defeated the Moon Lord?

Single Player, and no I was well alive.

Well, then I hope someone can help; I am out of ideas however, apart from the usual reinstall the game blabla. :(

Are you playing in normal mode or Expert mode? If you're playing in Expert mode, I assume you've opened the Treasure Bag and it didn't reward any Luminite?

Are you playing with any mods?

I don't know how but after doing a 3rd kill tonight he finally dropped some. Not sure what the problem was.

But as for above, no mods, normal mode character.

Back
Top Bottom