1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One

Moon Lord Trophy

Discussion in 'PC General Talk' started by Cool_Dude, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Cool_Dude

Cool_Dude Terrarian

Has anyone else had a really hard time getting his trophy to drop? I've fought the Moon Lord dozens and dozens of times on my own (gotten all of the loot 10 times over) and dozens more times with 3 of my buddies. Not one of us has seen the trophy yet, even though it's only slightly more rare than all of his other drops. I play on normal mode by myself and expert mode with my friends. Is this just really bad luck or am I missing something? I want to complete my trophy collection and this is my last one.

2. Black Scythe

Black Scythe Terrarian

I have one, haven't gotten another since(Killed him over 10 times), just bad luck you're having.

3. Ezel

Ezel Brain of Cthulhu

It does drop in a 10% rate like any other trophy. I've got one when I fighted the Moon Lord with a friend. Still it takes several tries.

It also depends on the luck of the RNG stuff.

4. Seeker

Seeker Eater of Worlds

RNGesus does not care how many times you have slain the Moon Lord. A million deaths is not enough for RNGesus.

5. Juno Brier

Juno Brier Eye of Cthulhu

I got the Trophy and Mask on like my first or second try.

6. DerpoTheMagnificent

DerpoTheMagnificent Dungeon Spirit

I've got two. So like everyone else said, you've just had some bad luck so far.

7. GigglingTeddy

GigglingTeddy Terrarian

Got my first Trophy on my first kill, along with getting a 2nd one on the 3rd kill .-.

8. Terrasyn

Terrasyn Eye of Cthulhu

I think it was the same thing for me. Both the mask and trophy dropped on my first attempt. It's all RNG.