Xbox One Moon stone

I've def got u man hmu and we can meet up
[doublepost=1511503255,1511503165][/doublepost]I've got vampire knives to but I just got em so I'm gna play with them for a few days and then I'll def trade ya for something if u want...I'm always down to let other people experience the many weapons this game has if I got em...
[doublepost=1511503366][/doublepost]I canseem to find the last 2 broken hero swords I need for the terrablade and its driving me crazy...that's honestly the only main weapon in the game I don't have..I literally have everything else from the paladins shield and hammer to all the biome chest weapons...it's a crazy lol so def hmu if u wanna trade the terrablade though and I can meet u anytime...NY gamertag is abercrmbplaya36....u do have an Xbox one halo right..??

I've def got u man hmu and we can meet up
[doublepost=1511503255,1511503165][/doublepost]I've got vampire knives to but I just got em so I'm gna play with them for a few days and then I'll def trade ya for something if u want...I'm always down to let other people experience the many weapons this game has if I got em...
[doublepost=1511503366][/doublepost]I canseem to find the last 2 broken hero swords I need for the terrablade and its driving me crazy...that's honestly the only main weapon in the game I don't have..I literally have everything else from the paladins shield and hammer to all the biome chest weapons...it's a crazy lol so def hmu if u wanna trade the terrablade though and I can meet u anytime...NY gamertag is abercrmbplaya36....u do have an Xbox one halo right..??
I think I have 2 broken hero swords, want to meet up and trade? (Broken hero swords for vampire knives)

Back
Top Bottom