Moonsong Mod

Kiraa

Official Terrarian
Moonsong Mod

Something invades from very far away ...
The birds do not sing and have a bad feeling ...
You feel that everything is at risk ...
They come.
We defend.
But we do not know how it will end.

My new Moonsong mod is a newer updated version of my 2 old mods, B1NARY and Tenebris, Adding the Swaper class (wich can transform into monsters and other things), new bosses, new biomes and new items.

CONTENT
Lunar Hive
Is a biome that spawns above the Flying Islands, are like the Beehive in the jungle.
Little lakes of Shadowy Resin will appear in the hive, can be used for various things like the X-Ray potion.
The lunar hive is the home for the boss Harvester.
To break the wall of the lunar hive to go in you need a Drax or Pickaxe Axe.

Forsaken Ruins

It is a complex of destroyed buildings in the underground invaded by fungi infected by radiation from the generators of this place, including the Boss Radiotrophic fungus and the new mineral Alunita

Fallen Mercenary
6c532978-72d4-11e9-950a-efc2ffbfd502.gif

(working on redesign)
The fallen mercenary is a forgotten astronaut hardmode boss that to be spawned you need be in space layer and use the Other space Walkie-talkie.
It have 2 phases and 3 attacks for each one.

Harvester
3a229aa3-96ba-11e9-ad63-572ee74a187e.gif

(HAHA new design)
The harvester is a patriarch worm hardmode boss
that need be spawned in the new biome Lunar Hive.
The boss will spawn little worms and will shoot piercing lasers.

Radiotrophic Fungus
5bf02f8f-96a6-11e9-b9b7-8fee87fa2076.gif

This mushroom have been evoluted to work with radioactivity
It is a Pre-hardmode boss spawned in the Forsaken ruins.
He is going to shoot radioactive spores and spawn small mushrooms that will chase you, teleporting in 3 places and attacking you with roots that leave the ground

Last edited:
Looks like an interesting mod. I feel like you should make a Discord for your mod as many other creators / modders can join you in bringing this to higher standards. So far, I really like the idea of a Lunar Hive biome! Your boss sprite looks okay but could do with some work. The fallen mercenary sounds interesting but the sprite needs a rework in my opinon. I'd be happy to support you with this mod and help where ever I can. Just let me know and I'll help you with the sprites. If not, I recommend you invite those who are interested to your Discord. Anyway, good luck with your mod ! It looks like it has potential !

Back
Top Bottom