Mobile More Critters

FeralUnicorn

Skeletron
I am currently working on a building which houses every critter than can be caught and placed in a terrarium or jar. I think it would be nice if there were more fishbowls besides goldfish and jellyfish, such as being able to use the many types of fish obtained from fishing. I would also love to see another type of bug net with a higher rarity than the regular or golden ones. This new bug net would be able to catch some of the smaller enemies like slimes and bats. I would love to see these features added to the game.

I'm not sure about capturing enemies but there are definitely gonna be at least a few more passive mobs added in 1.4 and many of those might be able to be caught and placed in a jar/terrarium. Hopefully your fish bowl idea makes it in. Considering the large amount of items that have been leaked so far and this will be the final update in the game, I wouldn't be surprised

I totally agree that there needs to be more critters, maybe even a new use for them: it'd be really cool if their was an NPC that was like the Angler but with critters that made catching as big a part of the game as fishing is. Catching slimes and bats seems unlikely but sounds really fun. :p

Back
Top Bottom