tModLoader More Guns Mod | (WIP)

Do you like our mod so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GUNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Loving the mod :D

I've encountered a bug that prevents the guns from hitting enemies properly in multiplayer. They shoot properly and everything else, except for the actually hitting enemies part. This is only effecting the crafted guns for some odd reason. I've gotten the M1 Garand and it works perfectly fine. It may have to do with the fact that the M1 doesn't go any further than hellstone but IDK why that would cause it.

Sorry we haven't updated this mod in a while. School just started up again and we just got out of the swing of things. We have decided to not update the mod until full release. I'm sorry its just too stressful to try to release a update every week or so. We took a break for a while and we're sorry for that. Thank you for all your support.

- TheAquaBear and NeonDragon5

Sorry we haven't updated this mod in a while. School just started up again and we just got out of the swing of things. We have decided to not update the mod until full release. I'm sorry its just too stressful to try to release a update every week or so. We took a break for a while and we're sorry for that. Thank you for all your support.

- TheAquaBear and NeonDragon5
its ok sence your passing hard (or just time wasting) times good luck man!

Back
Top Bottom