Weapons & Equip More inventory Space

Make bagpacks that work like wings (only one equipable at a time) and make it work like a chest. simple

like imagine playing Terraria with a bag on your back.
another scenario: your friend is about to join, you put all items you want to give him in this bag, throw the bag on the ground, he picks it up. "Hey thanks man." and you leave feeling good.

If chests, both static and portable, don't hold all your important stuff for you, you either need to use more chests, or re-evaluate the importance of dirt and acorns.

Edit: In short, Terraria gives you 100+ inventory slots already, with the piggy and safe. I've come to a point where I don't even need to carry a piggy around, inventory management can remove all the minor annoyances generated by "too many items."

They gave us more space when 1.2 came (at least PC Version) and we have chests/piggy/safe.

just how much space do you need? maybe you should re-check what you really need and throw away the items you dont really need.

This was already covered in a thread on TO, and the answer is still a flat-out NO. We don't need backpacks. We don't need more inventory space. Maybe another Portable Storage (ala piggy bank and safe), but not more inventory space. If you can't properly manage your inventory space, that's not our or the dev's problem.

To reiterate: We already have 50 slots in our primary inventory and 80 more from portable storage. If that's not enough for you, that's not our problem.

Yeah, I'm not that great at inventory management, but you know what? I don't care. It adds to the challenge of the game. It's not meant to be easy- it's meant to be fun, and sorry, but too easy isn't very fun.

I think they should make it so that you can paint your safe and it would turn in to another inventory space.

Disagreeing with the OP = being a :red:.

Congratulations, you're the 293478932743027432047324037240347320743209472304732047230947th newbie who can't take criticism. Here's your prize: (Nothing at all.)

I agree with the backpack idea.
I'd be happy if it was just a useless vanity item.
I feel my character lacks the spirit for adventure unless he has a pack on his back.
Now THIS is something I can agree with.

And yeah, disagreeing != (that's "does not equal" in programming) being a :red:, although to be fair, some of us could've been a little less harsh (me particularly).

a backpack would definetly be very helpful. i don't see where there would be any harm if it were put in the game.

Back
Top Bottom