Items More monster spawning statues?

DarkScythe

Terrarian
OK firstly, I admit that I have not thought of any value this change will bring to standard gameplay. I was trying to check resources to see if I can create a Custom Map of my own idea and it occurs to me non of the monster spawning statues spawn projectile shooting monsters (which I need for my map).

But that aside. Do you guys think we should have more monster spawning statue? As usual, remove the money drop from the monster to prevent easy money generator to break the game. Any monsters you guys think deserve to have their own spawning statue?

Mainly I wish they would "activate" all the statues that correspond a monster in the game but don't spawn anything. One of them is the hornet though, so that'd serve your purpose too I guess.

I agree the hornet statue will be useful, and I can say the same for Lihzard. But I think a lot of monsters deserve a statue of their own, like the Rune Wizard/Tim or stronger variants of slimes and also the Derpling.

I'm actually trying to make a survival horror map (an attempt at remaking original Resident Evil to be exact). I understand there can't be a Zombie Statue as zombie's basic mechanic will cause them to run away during day time so I substitute with skeleton instead. (Statues are always active if they enter a room but after there will be switches past the statue to deactivate spawn, so it's a test of how good you are at evading monsters and turn off the switches before you ran out of ammo trying to fend them off. Ammos are to be used on remaining stragglers after the statue is off only.)

Back
Top Bottom