Weapons & Equip More Reference Costumes

They're somewhere that people are playing Halo, which isn't here. Or in other words, I know nothing about it (I try to avoid M-rated games, or even T-rated games, as I'm only 12).

And as for the rest of the requests, I'm sorry I haven't gotten around to them. I've been feeling pretty discouraged from doing Terraria suggestions lately.
I would highly recommend playing the Halo games. I've played them since I was about 7, and they're still amazing.

I was bored, so I made sprites for the outfit.

Hat
Monster Trainer hat.png

Vest
Monster Trainer vest.png

Pants
Monster Trainer pants.png

Full set
Monster Trainer set.png

I'm very squeamish and sensitive... So I don't know if a violent war game filled with blood and gore is the best idea for me.
It's not really that bloody.
The worst part for you would end up being the Flood, though.
Also, I would not recommend Gears of War for you then. Assault rifle combined with chainsaw, anyone?

Alright, new idea! Make all this only available on the Wii-U version to avoid complications.
No.
Please, no.
How would that avoid complications? You'd honestly have more chance of getting them onto PC than Wii-U, especially with non-Nintendo franchises, like Halo.

. . .Pit vanity set?

Golden laurel crown for the hat.

A white toga with gold trim, a sky blue belt and arm warmers for the shirt.

And those wacky sandal boots for the pants.

Descriptions may include:

"Killing Medusas never looked so stylish"

"Ability to fly not included"

"Wear this to kick butt and take- ooh, a hot spring!"

. . .What can I say? I have obscure tastes.

I was rather surprised at why there weren't many reference costumes in the beginning. This'd be cool. How about:

Balaclava
Vanity
A balaclava. Either comes with or without a cigarette - dependent on whether Re-Logic would want smoking or not.
Tooltip: Peek-a-boo!

Striped Suit
Vanity
A tuxedo with stripes.
Tooltip: You got blood on my suit. Lots of it.

Striped Trousers / Pants
Vanity
Tuxedo trousers / pants with stripes.
Tooltip: Oh dear, I've made quite a mess.
missing a spycrab pet

Back
Top Bottom