Weapons & Equip More Starter Magic Weapons PEOPLE!

-=+Seth+=-

Skeletron Prime
We need more Starter Magic Weapons People!, Like ones you can find in a Golden Chest, Or even a Surface Chest!,So here are some that i sprited!

1, Fire Ball!, Pretty easy to get,Would be a "Rare Spawn" in Surface Chests, Is what it says it is, A Fire Ball!, Stats, Attack--6--, Crit Chance,--1%--, Mana Usage,--5--,Speed--Very Slow Speed--,Ok so its just a Starter Weapon, Can't be to op, Can't go through monsters, Can't bounce, Goes for 6 blocks before despawn,

Sprite=
FireBall Shot.png
,Book itself=
FireBall Book.png

This is my First Thread, Thank you all for checking it out and i might make more sprites soon, Stay tuned, till next time, BYE!!!!!!!!:D

Thank you for your suggestion, but its just a starter weapon,
[DOUBLEPOST=1418362285][/DOUBLEPOST]

For what?, i though i put the stats for fireball
Moved the thread for you. I think if you organized the stats better it would be easier to understand :) try modeling it after the in game tooltips (info you get when hovering over an item in your inventory).

For what?, i though i put the stats for fireball
While you indeed didn't neglect that, but whenever you introduce a new weapon(or mob) people like to be able to see the stats clearer rather than in a sentence. I'll sort it out for you this time.

Attack : 6
Crit Chance : 5%
Mana Cost : 5
Speed : Very slow
Velocity : -
Copy that into your OP so it's clearer. Also, I took the liberty to change the crit chance to 5% as all weapons have a basic 4% chance to crit. It's not something you can reduce as it's within the core of coding itself, I'm lead to believe. For projectile weapons, it's also a good idea to include velocity of said projectile. If you have no idea, just compare it to arrows or other existing projectiles.

All in all it looks OK. But as said, it can afford to be buffed a bit to 8~11 damage and the bolt should just go as far it can. I think you should work on the sprite of the book more, but I'm no expert(nor an amateur) in that matter. You should take a look at this thread for spriting guide:
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/beginner-spriting-guide.372/

Back
Top Bottom