TCF Suggestion More styles

I really like the current styles that we have, but I think it would be cool if we had more. I have two ideas on what biomes should receive styles in the Terraria Forums. My first is the Desert biome. It'd be orange-ish/yellowy. The Terraria logo would feature Vultures, Cactuses, and Antilions, and maybe even an oasis. My next biome style idea is the Aether, which would contain a few Underground colors but mainly have a lot of the colors that the Aether has. The logo would have Faelings in it.

I really like the current styles that we have, but I think it would be cool if we had more. I have two ideas on what biomes should receive styles in the Terraria Forums. My first is the Desert biome. It'd be orange-ish/yellowy. The Terraria logo would feature Vultures, Cactuses, and Antilions, and maybe even an oasis. My next biome style idea is the Aether, which would contain a few Underground colors but mainly have a lot of the colors that the Aether has. The logo would have Faelings in it.
As someone who is my monochromatic I can't enjoy these suggestions as much as I should but if people like them go ahead

These would be cool. The extra styles take a lot of time though - a lot more than you would think, and there's just not that much time that can be devoted to them right now. It's something that would be great though.

Back
Top Bottom