Weapons & Equip More Summoner Accessories

Warriorcurio

Skeletron Prime
Currently, there are 4 summoner accessories, ALL of which are locked behind plantera. I think at least a few extra accessories should be added.

Pre-HM:
There are no armours or accessories pre-boss, making it quite an endurance for bosses up to either BoC/EoW or Queen Bee. I suggest adding an accessory that can be crafted using materials from the Ice Biome, as a lot of summoner items revolve around the jungle and the snow biome is mostly useless to a summoner. This accessory would allow minions to inflict frostburn on their enemies.

Early HM:
A similar accessory to the one before, this one would be crafted using materials from the corruption or crimson biomes. They would allow minions to inflict ichor or cursed flames, as it seems summoner is the only class that can not inflict these two debuffs with their own weapons.

Post Golem:
The Pigmy Necklace is quite bland in comparison to the Papyrus Scarab which can be crafted at the same point in the game, so making it a material for a post Golem accessory would be nice. Beetle Husks are also only used for beetle armour, so combining these, the pygmy necklace and the Early HM accessory I suggested before would make for a nice alternative to the papyrus scarab or can be used alongside it (of course there would be two versions depending on the early HM accessory created from a world evil).

Back
Top Bottom