Items More uses for life fruits

I was thinking since for the beginning you can use campfires, and for midgame you can use heart lanterns, why not be able to use life lanterns near endgame? They'd be incredibly useful.

Life Lantern Recipe:

Heart Lantern
Heart_Lantern.png
+ Life Fruit
Life_Fruit.png
+ Vine (4)
Vine.png
= Life Lantern
Life_Lamp_1.png

Placed:
off:
Life_Lantern_off.png

on:
Life_Lantern_on.png

Buff: "Life Lamp"
Life_Lantern_Buff.png

"Life regen is greatly increased"

Effect: Regenerates life at a rate of 2 HP/s (can be stacked with heart lantern and campfire)
The Life Lantern also emits a yellow light

On another topic, I've always been annoyed by the fact that my ability to use mana is very limited since I prioritize different accessories and most of my accessories usually have warding instead of arcane. I figured since there's an upgrade to life there should be an upgrade to mana as well to make life easier for those who don't prioritize magic but still wish to use it (and for those who still use it anyways).

Mana Fruit Recipe:

Mana Crystal
Mana_Crystal.png
+ Life Fruit
Life_Fruit.png
= Mana Fruit
mana_fruit.png

The mana fruit should be able to permanently increase mana by either 5 or 10 per fruit to give a base maximum of either 250 or 300.
Upgraded mana star:
Yellow_Mana.png

Oh yeah, I'd also appreciate it if someone could enlighten me on whether blocks in terraria are 8x8 or 16x16 pixels, because I'm not sure if I got the dimensions for the life lantern properly.

Back
Top Bottom