• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader "More Uzis" - A ranged weapon mod

Eco

Official Terrarian
icon.png

More Uzis, Adds, Well, As the name states, More Uzis.
These can be very powerful, Somewhat balanced, Or just silly.
If you love playing ranged/ranger, This mod might be for you.
These Uzis have special projectiles that shoot when used with musket balls.
Each Uzi shoots the projectile that is stated in its name.

VampireUzi.png

Shoots vampire knives, Attacking your foes and giving you health in the process.
Crafted with Vampire knives + Illegal guns parts + Uzi at any anvil.

RainbowUzi.png

Shoots rainbow bullets, That make lots of noise.
Crafted with a Rainbow rod + Illegal guns parts + Uzi at any anvil.

Skullzi.png

Despite being the only gun that has a name other than "(something) Uzi", It shoots skulls that slightly home to a enemy.
Crafted with a Book of skulls + 666 Bones + illegal guns parts + Uzi at any anvil.

ElectrosphereUzi.png

Shoots Electrosphere energy, That travel through tiles and can pierce multiple enemies.
Crafted with a Electrosphere launcher + Illegal guns parts + Uzi at any anvil.

SpiderUzi.png

Shoots spider eggs, That if missed will hatch into spiderlings and attack any near by enemies.
Crafted with 99 Spider fangs + Illegal guns parts + Uzi at any anvil.

ShotgunUzi.png

Shoots multiple bullets at the cost of one, Allowing for multi-damage against crowds.
Crafted with Tactical shotgun + Illegal guns parts + Uzi at any anvil.

Froszi.png

Shoots balls of ice, Bouncing all over the place. Sure to hit an enemy. Causes Frostburn on contact.
Crafted with Flower Of Frost + Illegal guns parts + Uzi at any anvil.

BlizzardUzi.png

Shoots extremely fast moving ice cycles. Also, Did i forgot to mention it shoots like a shotgun?
Crafted with Shotgun Uzi + Blizzard staff + Illegal guns parts at any anvil.

BatUzi.png

Don't ask how it works. Shoots multiple bats at once (3 to 5), All homing in on the nearest enemy.
Crafted with Shotgun Uzi + Bat Scepter + Illegal guns parts at any anvil.

Lazii.png

Shoots a fast firing laser, Doesn't pierce but deals huge amount of damage.
Crafted with Magnet Sphere + Illegal guns parts + Uzi at any anvil.

LaziiV2.png

As this new and improved model shoots very-very fast, It loves to eat ammo. At a alarming rate- too. Even with a 60% chance not to consume ammo, It still plows through it.
Crafted with a Lazii + One soul of fright + One soul of sight + One soul of might + Megashark + Illegal gun parts at any anvil.

• Shotgun Uzi now fires like a basic Uzi, But with a shotgun effect.
• Electrosphere Uzi was nerfed (Damage: 150 > 120)
• Rainbow Uzi buffed (Crit 10 > 13)
• Changed sprite of Shotgun Uzi

Thank you guys for all the support. It means a lot to me. I was gonna make this just for friends, But now i'm dedicated to making this a real-working mod. Love you all <3 <3

Note: This mod will always be updated.

*ANY* feedback is amazing, As this is one of my first mods! Thanks for reading!
-Eco​

Last edited:

Vizichi

Terrarian
Okay Eco, first of all --- YOU GOT ME.

Second, these Uzi's are actually cool as heck, so much so that I made an account here just to reply to this thread. I especially like the Spider Uzi, it's adorable!

Eco

Official Terrarian
Okay Eco, first of all --- YOU GOT ME.

Second, these Uzi's are actually cool as heck, so much so that I made an account here just to reply to this thread. I especially like the Spider Uzi, it's adorable!
I-I dont know what to say.
It makes me fuzzy knowing people actually like things i make! <3

Face Monster

Eye of Cthulhu
Cool mod! the only thing is that 666 bones... is a little too many. Imagine the dungeon farming you will have to do. Otherwise looks great and has some potential.

Eco

Official Terrarian
You've inspired me to take up C++ and make my own mod-- it seems like it could be fun!
Glad to hear! <3 Trust me, It's very fun! Also a nice little side hobby.

Cool mod! the only thing is that 666 bones... is a little too many. Imagine the dungeon farming you will have to do. Otherwise looks great and has some potential.
The reason for 666 bones is because the item was pretty easy to obtain, And does a lot of damage. Also, It (kinda) balances it out, As the book of skulls is a pre-hardmode drop.
And besides, Who doesn't like a good challenge? ;)

Vizichi

Terrarian
Glad to hear! <3 Trust me, It's very fun! Also a nice little side hobby.
Do you have a Discord that I could add to keep up to date with any future releases/ additions to your mods? ♡

Also-- it's pretty hard, especially with making sprites, but it's incredibly fun!

Eco

Official Terrarian
Do you have a Discord that I could add to keep up to date with any future releases/ additions to your mods? ♡

Also-- it's pretty hard, especially with making sprites, but it's incredibly fun!
Actually, I do- -----
I'm not good at making sprites either so, That's why i do what people shame, Recolor. lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom