• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader "More Uzis" - A ranged weapon mod

Vizichi

Terrarian
Okay Eco, first of all --- YOU GOT ME.

Second, these Uzi's are actually cool as heck, so much so that I made an account here just to reply to this thread. I especially like the Spider Uzi, it's adorable!

Leaper

Retinazer
Cool mod! the only thing is that 666 bones... is a little too many. Imagine the dungeon farming you will have to do. Otherwise looks great and has some potential.

Vizichi

Terrarian
Glad to hear! <3 Trust me, It's very fun! Also a nice little side hobby.
Do you have a Discord that I could add to keep up to date with any future releases/ additions to your mods? ♡

Also-- it's pretty hard, especially with making sprites, but it's incredibly fun!

Vizichi

Terrarian
Actually, I do- Eco#0987
I'm not good at making sprites either so, That's why i do what people shame, Recolor. lol
I've gone ahead and added you!

I'm likely going to do the same-- at least for placeholders!

billc33

Terrarian
the only thing I would suggest is to add one that shoots the little corruptor thingys from the Scourge of the Corruptor

Top Bottom