tModLoader More Weapons and Tools Mod

CZ43

Terrarian
Introduction
---------------
Hello!
I have a mod named "More Weapons and Tools Mod"
This thread is dedicated to tell you about it.
------------------------------------------------------
Plans
-------
What I plan to do with my mod is make more weapons and tools that don't exist in vanilla Terraria, but probably should.
I have successfully coded (ctrl+c ctrl+v) my mod to Half-Way Hard-Mode. (Post-Plantera)
The next update will be 0.7
0.7 is going to be based on the Dungeon (Hard-Mode)
My Mod right now is fairly small (0.65, 162 Items)
(Be somewhat prepared to be somewhat disappointed)
Now for the Fun part (because the next section is Fun Items)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fun Items
------------
Fun Items are items that don't relate to the mod but, in my opinion, give some variety to my mod.
As of right now, 0.65, there is around 100 Fun Items out of 162 Total Items, 4 Tiles.
There will, of course, always be at least 1 Fun Item each #.# version.
Fun Items will stick around until there is nothing more to update.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contents
---------------
There is :
22 Tools (4/22 are Fun Items)
8 Materials (4/8 are Fun Items)
52 Weapons (43/52 are Fun Items)
14 Accessories (12/14 are Fun Items)
19 Ammo (18/19 are Fun Items)
4 Tiles (3/4 are Fun Items)
26 Armor/Vanity (13/26 are Fun Items)
For the list of EVERYTHING added, go to this link
^^^^
-----------------------------------------
End
-----
So I hope if you download it, you'll enjoy it.
If you have any questions of my mod or feedback you would like to message you can reply Right here.
(this Thread will be updated after I have released 0.7)

Last edited:
hi, this is me the creator of this mod (as you may be able to tell). i've stopped working on this mod before the summer of 2022 since the laptop i had primarily been using stopped working and burnout in general. and now since i don't have access to the mod, since it's files are in the precviously stated broken laptop, i can't update it. even then, i was started to get tired of modding and i'm sorry if you were somewhat excited for a new update. i would like to port it to 1.4 but it'll be tough since i don't have access and it's been a while since i've touched modding. i'm considering building it from the ground=up in 1.4 butt it will take forever. if i have any news about any new mods or this current mod i''l be sure to make a post about it.

edit: unintended minor spelling mistake:mad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom