Weapons & Equip Moss Remover (similar in function to Clentaminator)

VenonUIO

Retinazer
Noticed a lot of moss quickly taking over the entirety of a few underground arenas I've been making, as well as a hellevator. On top of being very ugly, it's causing me some noticeable performance loss, and is a nightmare to remove. Rather than having to individually mine out every single moss block or replace them with blocks that aren't stone-based, a spray tool similar in function to the Clentaminator would be very welcome, possibly sold by the Painter or Mechanic.

Noticed a lot of moss quickly taking over the entirety of a few underground arenas I've been making, as well as a hellevator. On top of being very ugly, it's causing me some noticeable performance loss, and is a nightmare to remove. Rather than having to individually mine out every single moss block or replace them with blocks that aren't stone-based, a spray tool similar in function to the Clentaminator would be very welcome, possibly sold by the Painter or Mechanic.
Pesticide?

Pesticide?
However you want. It'd be fine with a hose and a vinegar & water solution if it let me get rid of it. It looks awful and is much less intuitive to remove than the Corruption or Crimson. You can't replace blocks under lava either, so I've had to remove the lava I've placed above the arena and then mine out every block, before placing them again and pouring more lava.

Feels like I have to recreate my entire world just to remove this moss, which is ridiculous. A spray similar in function to the Clentaminator solutions should be easy enough to implement, and would prevent any headaches with this problem in the future. That said, I'm hesitant to build anything with Stone Blocks or Bricks anymore regardless. Seems like more trouble than it's worth.

Last edited:
However you want. It'd be fine with a hose and a vinegar & water solution if it let me get rid of it. It looks awful and is much less intuitive to remove than the Corruption or Crimson. You can't replace blocks under lava either, so I've had to remove the lava I've placed above the arena and then mine out every block, before placing them again and pouring more lava.

Feels like I have to recreate my entire world just to remove this moss, which is ridiculous. A spray similar in function to the Clentaminator solutions should be easy enough to implement, and would prevent any headaches with this problem in the future. That said, I'm hesitant to build anything with Stone Blocks or Bricks anymore regardless. Seems like more trouble than it's worth.
If you place growthless blocks blocking where the source of the growth is, like clay or bricks, the moss can’t spread.

If you place growthless blocks blocking where the source of the growth is, like clay or bricks, the moss can’t spread.
That's what I did once I noticed the problem, but I could only do that after ridding of the existing moss spread, which was a lengthy endeavour.

A convenient spray for mass moss removal could be an additional solution against moss spread, with placing non-stone block barriers as a bulwark against future spread afterwards.

In a different thread I had made the suggestion for a pouch similar to the vile/viscous/pure powders that would remove plant life. It was a salt pouch obtained from fishing in the ocean. Maybe this could be the clentaminator version of it. Of course, salt water isn’t a specific herbicide but the purpose is the same. The full idea was to create a biome called the Wasteland where no plants could grow even if it was a growthful block adjacent to a grass/moss.

Back
Top Bottom