PS3 Most Items [1.2] Golem's Outlet

Golem

Skeletron Prime
I have obtained most items in Terraria 1.2 (I'm 100% Legit and won't trade with you if you're a hacker/duplicator)

Out of stock: Death Sickle, Orange Bloodroot, The Axe, Jungle Key, Crimson Key, Uzi, Some Pets, Paladin's Hammer, Terra Blade

I'm looking for: Iron Bars, Adamantite Bars, Chlorophyte Bars, Hallowed Be Thy Name Trophy, Corruptible Trophy, Warrior/Avenger Emblem, Sniper Scope, Any Rare Banners, Boss Summoners (Preferably Destroyer)

Sought After Items That I Have: Toy Sled, Eye Spring, Ice Sickle, Various Ankh Charm Components, Pigron Banner, Tactical Shotgun, KO Cannon, Ectoplasm, Bones, Golden Keys, HM Dungeon Weaponry, Pumpkin Moon Weaponry, Wolf Fang.

If your item isn't on the list just ask and I'll see what I can do.

OPEN FOR BUSINESS

PSN: PlayZombies-

Have a Wonderful Day,
Golem

Last edited:
Hello Golem I am looking for pet items/spooky hook/spooky wings.

Please let me know what you would want for these if you have any and I will see what I can do!

I've seen you with mutatedcrow9000 (Jetstream) PlayZombies. Anyways, got tons of Destroyer summoners :) My PSN is Ravash7.

Hello Golem I am looking for pet items/spooky hook/spooky wings.

Please let me know what you would want for these if you have any and I will see what I can do!
Name the pet I also have both spooky hook and wings I would like 5 stacks of iron for the wings and hook or 6 stacks for the pet aswell

Mr.Golem i would like some ectoplasm, an ice sickle, and a pair of spooky wings. i will give you 100 platnum for these, i farm the pumkin moon but i cant find out what you need for wings. PSN: Billwelty

hey golem i have some iron bars can i get a terra blade? if not can i get a breaker blade instead of the terra blade?

Back
Top Bottom