PC Mothron's not dropping Broken Hero Sword

Razora

Terrarian
I summoned about 10-15 Solar Eclipses, I killed Plantera and Golem, even the Cultist. Still, the Mothron is not dropping the Broken Hero Sword. I got Eye of Cthulhu Yoyo, Death Sickle, Eye Spring, Neptune's Shell, Psycho Knife, Butcher's Chainsaw, Toxic Flask, Deadly Sphere Staff, Broken Bat Wing. I killed about 30-40 Mothrons, still no Broken Hero Sword. It has a 25% chance same as Eye of Cthulhu Yoyo, still I get the yoyo or I dont get nothing lol Someone can help me?

The image is my last loot :v

Attachments

• asdads.png
    asdads.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 569
Well, as you have a ~50% chance to get nothing every time you kill mothron, I am going to guess you rolled a lot of nothings if you killed 30-40 and got no swords. If you had killed 300-400 and got no swords, I'd be willing to question something other than bad luck, due to the laws of averages and sample sizes, and what not. Yes, assuming equal distribution, 40 kills of mothron should get you 10 each of the yoyo and broken sword (and 30 just shy of 8 of both), but you don't usually see equal distribution pan out in computer RNG until you get to hundreads or more likely, thousands of drops.

According to the laws of RNG, the item you want will genreally drop only after you've got an item better than that you are getting to drop. Works just the same in Warcraft.

Back
Top Bottom