Blocks & Decoration mount stations; areas to equip mounts

inactive modes or naw

• Total voters

skyblade57

Skeletron Prime
so, I was playing 1.3 with my beloved pigron captain piggles, when I finally got a cosmic car key, I knew it was better than the pigron (infinite versus around 175 tiles) but, captain piggles has been with me most of hardmode, and I wish I could A: have it as vanity over the cosmic car key (but that's been suggested before) or B: display captain piggles in my world, so I present to you mount stations!\
note: there will be an optional inactive versions it changes after being used if the corresponding mount is being used the item will be unusable

1: slime dispensing module
appearance: solidifier looking object with a nozzle blue slime in the glass area.
inactive: no blue slime in glass
crafting: solidifier, slimy saddle, outlet pump

2: large beehive
appearance: a 3x4 beehive with a hook that has goggles on it above the opening.
inactive: no goggles on the hook.
crafting: honeyed goggles, 50 hive, 1 honey bucket

3: shell terrarium
appearance: a hardy saddle in a tank filled with water. (5x3)
inactive: no saddle.
crafting: hardy saddle, terrarium, 3 water buckets

4: giant bunny cage
appearance: a wooden 5x5 cage with a bunny inside and a few carrots on the bottom
inactive: no bunny
crafting: fuzzy carrot, 16 wood (any)

5: pink/purple/red frosty pen
appearance: a pink/purple/red snow filled pen with a pigron that will occasionally become transparent. (pigron matches pen type)
inactive: snow is white, and no pigron
crafting: scaly truffle, 15 snow blocks, 5 red/purple/pink ice blocks

6: festive stabled
appearance: a snowy boreal wood stable with Rudolph inside.
inactive: gate is open and Rudolph is gone
crafting: reindeer bells, 40 boreal wood, 30 snow blocks

7: unicorn stables
appearance: a hallowed stable with a saddled unicorn inside.
inactive: gate is open and unicorn is gone
crafting: blessed apple, 60 pearlwood, 40 hay

8: cosmic parking lot
appearance: a strip of pavement with a small bump on one side, a UFO is hovering above
inactive: UFO is gone
crafting: cosmic car keys, 40 asphalt, 5 grey brick

9: drill repair unit
appearance: a raised platform with stairs on both sides and 2 supports above that, drill mount in the centre with several wires connecting the supports with the mount.
inactive: no wires or drill
crafting: drill containment unit, 60 martian conduit plating, 100 wire

10: alien bio-dome
appearance: glass dome with red sand on the bottom and scutlix inside. also there is an airlock on the side.
inactive: no scutlix
crafting: brain scrambler, 40 glass, 30 sand, 20 iron bars, 2 water buckets (to rust the iron)

if your wondering where the cute fishron is I have no idea what to put it in, so if anyone has a good suggestion please let me know!

-sky

I like the idea, though I'd prefer they just go the route of grappling hooks and make it so mounts are only usable in the slot/with hotkey. Then make them placeable without crafting :p

The closest to a similar idea I have seen is to be able to place them and they would wander like NPCs. (This was before we had any inanimate mounts :p ) Honestly I like both ideas, and don't know which I'd rather have.

Back
Top Bottom