Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Since the new 1.4.3.3/1.4.3.4 update my cursor is clipping to the upper left of my screen every time I press shift or control on my keyboard while hovering over an item in my inventory.
This only happens when I have my Inventory open. When pressing shift it picks up the item and clips to the upper left and sometimes the item I have selected in the hotbar gets pushed into my inventory.
When pressing control it favorites the item and also clips to the upper left and it takes a couple tries to unfavorite. This doesn't happen with the alt key which is the actual key to favorite items.

It works if I press the buttons before hovering over the items but that takes much longer than just quickly hovering and pressing to stack them

Edit: I found out that this only happens when I have Frame skip off. I could play with Frame skip on but I would like to keep it off since 144fps on a 144hz monitor feels and looks a lot better than playing capped at 60fps.

Here is how it looks like:

Last edited:
I too am having this problem. It's not huge, but it's very irritating when sorting inventory and trying to stack to chests.

1645919675610.png

Back
Top Bottom