Xbox Series S/X Mouse Input Delay/floaty feel - Mouse inputs also preventing keyboard inputs

Hi, I put in a bug report a few months ago on this and discussed with Nescre. Just tried the game again today and it still seems to be an issue.

The first and most prominent issue is the input delay/floaty feeling with the mouse. This makes the game feel terrible and difficult to play.

The second issue was mentioned in a previous state of the game post… “Fixed an issue where certain mouse inputs would prevent keyboard from working on Xbox”.
This issue is still occurring.

Sadly because of these I’ve not played the game since the issues started back in May.

Hello UK, would we be able to get your gamertag so we can investigate this further? We’ve been unable to reproduce this issue after the .4 patch.

Also, on the off chance they’re factors, what are the makes of your keyboard & mouse?

Hello UK, would we be able to get your gamertag so we can investigate this further? We’ve been unable to reproduce this issue after the .4 patch.

On the off chance they’re factors, it might be good to know the make of your keyboard & mouse as well.
Hi, Sure.

The Gamertag is UKBeastAssassin. The same issue occurs on my brothers Xbox too (Masterskull9000)

The mouse is a Logitech G203 and the Keyboard is a SteelSeries Apex 3

Back
Top Bottom