Xbox One Moving Characters and Worlds from 360 to ONE?

If the answer we get is no, should me be given the option in the future?

• Total voters
Just as a "we're working on it" update: we've confirmed with QA that this worked correctly before release, which means it is likely a configuration problem on Microsoft's side of the equation. 505 Games is talking to Microsoft to get this figured out. I did not know they had temporarily disabled the functionality, but it makes sense.

As I have to borrow a 360 to manually check, this is an update request. Is this transfer system still down, or has it been repaired and restored?

As I have to borrow a 360 to manually check, this is an update request. Is this transfer system still down, or has it been repaired and restored?
As far as I'm aware it may still be bugged though it doesn't seem to be disabled? Not sure though.

Last time I checked the system was up, however I didn't use it myself. I could check for you sometime later unless you get a confirmation response.

sorry for my bad english.

just want to let u know that i now own the ONE Version of the game and was able to transfer my char successfully (with all in inentory)

my world transfered too, but chrashes on start. but thats ok for me. my char was the most important for me.

sorry for my bad english.

just want to let u know that i now own the ONE Version of the game and was able to transfer my char successfully (with all in inentory)

my world transfered too, but chrashes on start. but thats ok for me. my char was the most important for me.

Well that's good at least. I'm just glad that the feature is there now in general. Your world transfer crash is probably just a bug. You could try to re upload it on your older gen console and "re-retrieve" it on your newer gen one. If it still doesn't work I'm sure it'll be fixed in a future update.

i tried to reupload two times...i will try it again later with an other world...or maybe a non hardmode world...perhaps it chrashes because i havent done the tutorial and unlocked the hardmode yet. :D

The character transfer feature has been around for quite a while now, I thought everyone knew that...
Well, as far as I know world transfers always crash on start, but you can transfer items by collecting items as a character and porting that character over, or using piggy banks and safes, as their contents seem to be shared between worlds currently... (i.e. Placing a nymph banner in one slot of a piggy bank in World A would let you get the banner in World B)

Back
Top Bottom