Mobile Moving worlds from Amazon to Play

AndyD273

Terrarian
I have had Terraria on Amazon app store for a long time, but it started crashing constantly.

Then I picked it up on Google Play and it has been solid as a rock, but it leads to questions... Since they both store their saves on Google drive I'd like to move my character and world from the TerrariaAmazon folder to the Terraria folder, but the worlds don't show up.

Is there a correct way to do this?

I have had Terraria on Amazon app store for a long time, but it started crashing constantly.

Then I picked it up on Google Play and it has been solid as a rock, but it leads to questions... Since they both store their saves on Google drive I'd like to move my character and world from the TerrariaAmazon folder to the Terraria folder, but the worlds don't show up.

Is there a correct way to do this?
Hi there @AndyD273, I am pretty sure that it's not possible. I think the Amazon App Store saves cloud data on a different platform than the Google Play cloud.

Here's what it says on the 505 Games Support Portal
Cloud saves are platform-specific and cannot be moved between Apple, Google, and Amazon cloud services.
You can open a support ticket with 505 Games to be sure though. You'll need to create an account to open a ticket. https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

Hi there @AndyD273, I am pretty sure that it's not possible. I think the Amazon App Store saves cloud data on a different platform than the Google Play cloud.

Here's what it says on the 505 Games Support Portal

You can open a support ticket with 505 Games to be sure though. You'll need to create an account to open a ticket. https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

You're probably right. Though that information may be a little out of date. The Amazon App Store uses Google Drive to save cloud games now (it didn't used to), and the Play version also uses Google Drive. So in my Google Drive I have two Terraria save directories:

brkmmDE.jpg

Just copying the files doesn't work. There's probably some kind of a data entry somewhere that tells what files to look for. I was hoping it was something that could be fixed.

Back
Top Bottom