Pixel Art Mr. Mastadon's Pixel art

hi there!

I do a bit of pixel art here and there. I'm a bit lazy, and tend to procrastinate, but I'd appreciate some requests just to give me some ideas and stuff. :)

Here's a few samples of my work.
new_soldier_spray_by_t_c_c-d3lk5xj.gif
NOPE_by_T_C_C.gif
KA_BEWM_spray_by_T_C_C.gif

idk__i__m_bored_by_t_c_c-d5b27ar.gif
reverie_by_t_c_c-d5cjjnh.png

Untitled-1.png

yui-senpai.gif
eren Jaegar.png

Most of these are pretty old, but this one is new-ish:
a9c693f8-318a-11e6-bce4-ff60cba5a360.gif
c1c729a6-318a-11e6-847f-ff60cba5a360.gif
d1c5bb02-318a-11e6-b625-ff60cba5a360.gif

also, I've never done any Terraria pixel art, so if anyone has tips on how to do stuff in that style it'd be much appreciated. :)

EDIT: I did a couple sprites for the Electron mod

electron gun.png
sword 3.png
sword 4.png

Last edited:
First! i apologize for the bad joke..
Anyways, i really like your sprites 10/10 :p

Could you make a walking animation out of this sprite? By the way, the reason why I'm asking is because me and a team of about 4 people are making a small game in our free time, and I can't make a walking animation for some reason, so basically I'm asking for you to make the animation for me :p I'd also appreciate it if the frames could be in separate files. You can either post it here or PM it to me, doesn't really matter to me. Also, half the size when you first start animating it, but before you post it, double it again and then post it. Thanks if you do it/let me use it :p
Stephen.png
[doublepost=1473553071,1473552572][/doublepost]Also, keep it to that art-style. I don't want it too fancily shaded or sprited. I'd like to keep it simple :p

Back
Top Bottom