multi player bug 1.2

Naked Taco

Terrarian
My brother has issues when joining my server and we have the same big when I want to play his world

What's happens is all interfaces bug out and you cannot move only swing a sword.

This has happened ever since 1.2

Indeed, the same.

Xperia Z phone and Nvidia Tegra Note both ways.

No interface for joining players. They can simply bounce around using item 1 and sometimes not even being able to move.

Also, why does Xperia Z have low res version? Nvidia tab has bad res and has higher res version than my Full HD Xperia.

I'm having the EXACT same problem as Meat on mine and my wife's Samsung Galaxy S4 Active. It's very frustrating and I'm currently trying many MANY different things to work around this problem with no avail. I spent money on this game for the very REASON of multi player with my girl.. It's an awesome game! And it's, as of right now, a waste. :c

P.S. Details
(I have tried re-installation on both devices, Power Cycled both devices multiple times, Tried using Cloud Characters and Worlds and Local System Characters and Worlds in different combinations, and tried very specific things such as RAR extracting Data Files over /Android/data/com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid/ from /Android/obb/com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid/main.109.com.and.games505.TerraraPaid.obb)

Please help :c

Last edited:
Same bug happens for me and my son playing on Galaxy S4 and S3. This started with the last update.

It happened only once to me.
Once.
Not bothersome, just force close the app and restart the game.

My brother has issues when joining my server and we have the same big when I want to play his world

What's happens is all interfaces bug out and you cannot move only swing a sword.

This has happened ever since 1.2
:eek:.
The world of servers is ending!
Btw I think this will be fixed once the Steam sale ends on Jan 2nd, after that theres no more sale, and the update will probably take place on the PC for the 1.3 update to take place, though this is just a theroy. (This will probably be fixed on Jan 2nd, though its not confirmed by 505 Games)

:eek:.
The world of servers is ending!
Btw I think this will be fixed once the Steam sale ends on Jan 2nd, after that theres no more sale, and the update will probably take place on the PC for the 1.3 update to take place, though this is just a theroy. (This will probably be fixed on Jan 2nd, though its not confirmed by 505 Games)
I'm referring to the mobile version the pc version is fine.

Back
Top Bottom