tAPI Multiplayer doesn't work, even with no mods enabled?

Sharkboy98

Wall of Flesh
I am using tAPI r15.

I have a variety of mods installed (Shockah's mods, Omnir's nostalgia pack, Thorium+), and can run singleplayer pefectly fine. However, the problems arise when it comes to multiplayer.

I start up the dedicated server, do all the setup work, and the server is created. This is all fine, I can run the server. But now, when I go to play it, as soon as either I or someone else (LAN) connects, the tAPI server crashes. I get an 'array out of index exception', then the command prompt closes. But tAPI is still running. I have tried disabling all mods and running the server, but it still crashes as soon as anyone connects.

So I think the problem here lies within the actual dedicated server... can anyone help me out here?

Would I have to uninstall them completely for it to work again? Because I ran the server with all mods disabled, and it still crashed upon connecting.

That sounds like someone who had the mods/doesn't have the same mods installed tried to connect. Are you sure everyone trying to connect has the exact same mods installed at the same time? And the server has those same exact mods as well?

That sounds like someone who had the mods/doesn't have the same mods installed tried to connect. Are you sure everyone trying to connect has the exact same mods installed at the same time? And the server has those same exact mods as well?
The server sends the mods to the people joining the server and automatically activates them

Back
Top Bottom