Xbox 360 Multiplayer Is Terrible

DrakeLyon

The Destroyer
Every time I try playing multiplayer, some ridiculous glitch makes the game completely unplayable. There's the lag, which will jump and skip me all over the place (if I'm not the host). And then there is that texture bug that I noticed was talked about previously, as well as the disappearing and reappearing tiles. Most of the time, when the tiles are gone, they will stay gone.

Anyway, this is only a part of the issue I'm here to explain, as I'm sure people already know about these multiplayer issues occurring when you aren't the host. I recently had my sister join one of my worlds. After a failed attempt at joining (resulting in an error), she tried again and her character looked just like mine. We quickly found out that each of the items I had, she had too. She now permanently has those items, and since she's new to playing Terraria, it's going to ruin it for her. She thinks it's fun now, but those items are over-powered lol (Legendary Horseman's Blade, full Dragon Armor set). Anyway, the only things that didn't copy over to her inventory were two dyes.. The chest and pants slots.

Crazy as all of this is, I've given up on multiplayer with Terraria, at least on the Xbox 360 lol. Has anyone else had this issue? I know everyone else has had the lag and other things.

It sounds familiar but I can't place my finger on it. I'm not sure if this has happened before. I'm pretty sure it hasn't been reported before though, not on TCF at least.

Back
Top Bottom