tModLoader Multiplayer Lagging?

Firelord1259

Terrarian
I've been playing a ton of tModloader 64-bit multiplayer (I'm hosting through steam). Recently I've been running into a extreme issue to where if there are to many enemies nearby the game begins to break where me and my friend seeing different things, enemies are taking damage then regenerating, using wormholes takes like 5 minutes to register, my friends actions are then on ketchup and happen slowly, if one of us were to die it wouldn't say it chat for a while. My fps isn't dropping when this happens it does go down for a moment then comes back up. I've tested this on both 64-bit and 32-bit this happens on both. This issue does not seem to occur whenever I'm playing singleplayer.

How fast is your actual internet speed, and how fast is your friend's connection? Also, how much RAM is your game and server using compared to your PC's total?

How fast is your actual internet speed, and how fast is your friend's connection? Also, how much RAM is your game and server using compared to your PC's total?
I've got 100 mb Download and 10 mb of upload my friends internet is the same, but my internet has been known to be faulty or weird at times. My PC has 16 gigs of ram only half is being used. (forgot to mention in the last post that chunks of the world won't render and you can just fall through the world)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom