**REPORTED** Multiplayer Not working

Hallo_sto

Terrarian
I Have the problem When i try and join one of my Friends that it just stops loading when it hits 46% in Field data i already deleted it and re installed again but still diden't work.
all my friends have the same problem (we all have ps+)

Thanks for the report - Does this happen regardless of who joins who, or is it just when you join this specific friend? Similarly, does this improve itself at all if your hosting friend reboots his game?

I Have the problem When i try and join one of my Friends that it just stops loading when it hits 46% in Field data i already deleted it and re installed again but still diden't work.
all my friends have the same problem (we all have ps+)
Good luck

Thanks for the report - Does this happen regardless of who joins who, or is it just when you join this specific friend? Similarly, does this improve itself at all if your hosting friend reboots his game?
Yes it happens regardless who joins no one can start multiplayer. No it didin't work even after rebooting.

I don't know why but multiplayer works again i just testet it and it works .

Back
Top Bottom