PC Multiplayer still not working after over a year

AlexGlonk

Steampunker
I originally made a post a few months ago regarding multiplayer issues. I literally can't join anyone or have anyone join me. This bug has been going on for over a year at this point. Verifying integrity of game files doesn't bring up anything. When it first started happening, people could join, but they would get disconnected and be unable to rejoin after about 30 minutes. After 1.4.4, nobody could join me or me join them. I even tried reinstalling the game by deleting the files and reinstalling, but that just made the steam menu never pop up when clicking on join via steam or inviting people until the recent steam update. In my original post, which I'll include an image of, I listed everything I did to try fixing this with none of them working. I recently tried testing things again and found that I was back to how I was before the steam menu stopped working. It always stops on receiving tile data and doesn't move. My friends can't join either as they would be stuck on found server. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR OVER A YEAR AND I'M STILL NOWHERE CLOSER TO FIGURING THINGS OUT. I really need help with this.

Attachments

• image_2023-07-08_141658753.png
    image_2023-07-08_141658753.png
    395 KB · Views: 37
  • image_2023-07-08_141719208.png
    image_2023-07-08_141719208.png
    331.5 KB · Views: 38
Back
Top Bottom