**REPORTED** Multiplayer without chest animation

rhuao

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Mobile OS
Android 13
I noticed while playing with a friend in multiplayer, there were no animations for items going to chests, but this only happened with the host (which is me) but my friend still had the animations and the items going to the chests

Well, we hope they fix it, it seems silly because it's something aesthetic, but it helps a lot to not get lost with the stored items. I easily get lost in my items even with the animation, without it I get even more lost

You should try organizing your items in the chests, quick stack only moves items into chests that already contain that item.

Você deve tentar organizar seus itens nos baús, o empilhamento rápido apenas move itens para baús que já contêm esse item.
EI know that, my complaint is about the animation of the items going to the chests, understand? When we are playing in lan multiplayer, there is no this animation

I am aware, it just seemed like you rely on the animation to know where the items go, so i tried to help with controlling where they go.

I am aware, it just seemed like you rely on the animation to know where the items go, so i tried to help with controlling where they go.
Yes, I understand and I appreciate you trying to help. My case is more for the aesthetic animation, I like it and I find it interesting. Because it was something that came with 1.4.4, I find it strange because it simply doesn't appear for me (server host) but when they are playing with me, the animation still appears for them

Thats just a classic problem with accidentally not displaying things for the sender. Obviously, things that already had an effect for the causing player do not need to be "synced back" to them, only to other people. But the implementation for particles is generally done in a way that doesn't "automatically happen" for the causing player, so its easy to accidentally use the wrong method here.

Back
Top Bottom