tModLoader Munch's Mod of Dimensions and Infinity (DEAD)

Which mod do you want me to work on?

• Dimensions and Infinity

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finale Mode QX (for Dimensions and Infinity to be harder)

• Atarxia QX | Death Chibii

• Apotheosis and Insanity (a version of Apotheosis and Friends)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vaema

Skeletron Prime
LogoMakr-7txShj.png

Welcome to my mod's forum! This mod is just mainly about bosses and their lore behind them. This mod is currently not out just yet, be I will release it as soon as possible!
Let's just see what Azarel the Eternity Tyrant himself has to say.

Hey mortals! You need to be aware, that I can erase anything with a tap, even you!

If you dare challenge me, you'll be prepared for death when this mod soon releases me!
Other gods are furious with me and they're just jealous of me and they say my rules for eternity are "cruel" and "outrageous". I wouldn't think that, anyways, all of eternity just need to embrace suffering and torture. Even the gods themselves need to pay for betraying me!
Are you soon ready to challenge me?

Your choice mortals.

Anyways, thanks to everyone who supports me making this mod!
The Discord server can be found here: The Discord.
Please note that the mod isn't out just yet. If you need anything, just let me know on Discord!
-Munch

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me know any thoughts and opinions in the mod here or in the Discord server!

View attachment 301186

Welcome to my mod's forum! This mod is just mainly about bosses and their lore behind them. This mod is currently not out just yet, be I will release it as soon as possible!
Let's just see what Azarel the Eternity Tyrant himself has to say.

Hey mortals! You need to be aware, that I can erase anything with a tap, even you!

If you dare challenge me, you'll be prepared for death when this mod soon releases me!
Other gods are furious with me and they're just jealous of me and they say my rules for eternity are "cruel" and "outrageous". I wouldn't think that, anyways, all of eternity just need to embrace suffering and torture. Even the gods themselves need to pay for betraying me!
Are you soon ready to challenge me?

Your choice mortals.

Anyways, thanks to everyone who supports me making this mod!
The Discord server can be found here: The Discord.
Please note that the mod isn't out just yet. If you need anything, just let me know on Discord!
-Munch

This mod is dead a long while ago.

Back
Top Bottom