Pixel Art Murphmario's Lame Sprites N Stuff

Murphmario

Retinazer
NOTE: Most of this is related to either Mario or Mega Man. Enter at your own risk. Also contains sprite rips from Super Metroid. You have been warned.

Yeah, lets just get started, shall we?

Mad+Piano+Smb3.png

Ignore the "Give Credit" part, you don't need to, as this is an old sprite.

Custom_Blocks.png

One of my earliest sprite sheets! I have an update to this, but I don't know where it is, and it's not on the internet.

Again, ignore the "Give Credit" part.

final.png

For a project on the Cult of Bacon, but someone else's sprites were used instead. Also, techincally counts as both a Mario and a Mega Man sprite sheet, since it contains both characters.

BTW that flat tan thing is a pancake :p

covern.png

I'm pretty sure @ppowerspeef would like these, as he's making Mario in Metroid, which has Link from Zelda in it for some reason. Anyways...

Boulder is not complete, and I have yet to put a name close to the jumping fireball enemies found in only one room of lower norfair.

I also have backgrounds, but you will have to travel to the spriters resource to get those.

Bird_Man.png

M.M.N. 001: Bird Man.
A robot master who doesn't have arms, therefore having to rely on his talons instead. In place of arms are wings, which allow flight.

He attacks by pecking with the large beak at the top of his head, lunging, grabbing foes with his talons and then pecking them or dropping them, and with his special weapon, the cutting feather, which goes in a diagonal pattern similar to Metroid's Wave Beam.

Good Point: Helpful
Bad Point: Noisy
Dislikes: Cats

Yes, I know, terrible sprites. He's my first attempt at spriting a robot master, ok!?

Ultimate_Springer_Sheet.png

Contains 3 sizes, 5 colors, and versions with and without missile launchers! Fun!

Also, colored game boy missiles, because why not?

magnetgbsheet.gif

Due to the way taunting works in the game boy version of Mega Man 2, Magnet Man is missing a sprite. I edited a throwing pose and his standing pose to make it, and removed the lines around his crouch pose. Now he is proper!

gb_enemies.png

I still need to add the Mega Man 5 game boy enemies, which use complexly different enemies and none from the games before.

The Drillum (drill enemy) is based around how the Cutting Room Floor colors it, as it has no official artwork due to being unused. The platform was guesswork, and the met cannon's colors were based on those from the small met cannon in Mega Man 5 nes.

All others had official artwork I could base them around.

weapons_archive.png

First time doing this, so sorry if it's bad.

Basically, the weapons archive is the first fortress boss in Mega Man 10, and is unique due to the fact that you fight three in three rooms all over the level. Once you beat weapon archives one and two, the gates open, allowing you to go further into the level. Beating the third one completes the level.

Each one copies the weapon of a robot master. Shown here are the robot masters that the weapon archive can copy; Elec Man, Wood Man, Gemini Man, Ring Man, Napalm Man, Slash Man, Frost Man, and Tornado Man. One remains out of a short amount of time before another comes in. It's random, and one that went before can go again.

Although Doc Robot from Mega Man 3 is similar, it's A.I. is similar to those of the Mega Man 2 Robot Masters and that there are only one in two rooms, not to mention that you are only revisiting stages, not Wily's Fortress.

The Robot Masters are official artwork; Black and White-ness and everything else done by me.

covern.png
Aww, Seriously?
Back when I made the part in Wrecked Ship, I couldn't find a good Covern sprite. Meaning that I had to pick one from in game, which took forever.
Anyway, It looks pretty good
hu6uYJy.png

Back
Top Bottom