Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
If you start your world then quickly teleport to another location, leave and do it again using pylons (might even work with teleporters) the biomes music that you spawned on will play on top of the music where you teleported. For example, I spawn in a town and then teleport to a snow biome, it will play the forest theme (even though I spawn in a town) and the snow theme at the same time. The forest theme will be a bit faded out. It isn't affected by the music slider. I even managed to get the forest theme, the snow theme AND the main menu theme at the same time.

Last edited:
If you start your world then quickly teleport to another location, leave and do it again using pylons (might even work with teleporters) the biomes music that you spawned on will play on top of the music where you teleported. For example, I spawn in a town and then teleport to a snow biome, it will play the forest theme (even though I spawn in a town) and the snow theme at the same time. The forest theme will be a bit faded out. It isn't affected by the music slider. I even managed to get the forest theme, the snow theme AND the main menu theme at the same time.
From the way you show it looks like you found a way to trigger a already known bug, but I couldn't reproduce the bug this way.
Can you reproduce this bug whenever you want this way?
This bug seems kind of complicated to solve as @Sigma90 spoke here:

Using this technique I could replicate it 75% of the time. Sometimes it works if I teleport only once but others I have to teleport twice as in the clip. The first time I encountered this bug I opened the settings and it went away. The second time when I replicated it, it wouldn't go away. It was the forest theme in the main menu. I had to exit the game.

Welcome to the forums Removekebab64!
Teleporting is a commonly reported cause of the double music bug, but even then it's been hard to reproduce. Your findings sound promising; I'll give it a try and see if I can reproduce it too.

Back
Top Bottom