**REPORTED** Music stops playing randomly and I can’t exit the world I’m in

Your Terraria Device
iPhone 12
Mobile OS
iOS 16
I’ve been able to recreate it but I don’t know what’s causing it, every single time the music stops even though it should be playing, other sounds still function, but it usually seems to either be from transition/repeating when a song is new/finished
I try pressing save and exit and it just goes back to the world nothing saves I have to close the application (which I lose my progress) and it’s just annoying
Especially when I’m building

Thanks for the report - this is part of a larger (and very annoying) bug that we’ve been trying to track down on iOS. Just had a few quick questions for you:
  • Do you remember much about what you had done ingame prior to this occurring? Building a base, joining / leaving multiplayer, etc.?
  • Were you using other apps at all prior to switching back to Terraria & experiencing this? If so, which ones?
My current suspicion is that it’s to do with using intensive apps before switching to Terraria, but no consistent repro has been found.

Thanks for the report - this is part of a larger (and very annoying) bug that we’ve been trying to track down on iOS. Just had a few quick questions for you:
  • Do you remember much about what you had done ingame prior to this occurring? Building a base, joining / leaving multiplayer, etc.?
  • Were you using other apps at all prior to switching back to Terraria & experiencing this? If so, which ones?
My current suspicion is that it’s to do with using intensive apps before switching to Terraria, but no consistent repro has been found.
I don’t consistently remember anything specific that caused it
But sometimes it happened after an autosave, and it’s just while I was just playing the game in general, I didn’t join multiplayer or anything, I did clear all my apps before entering terraria
Also it might be important to note that I’ve only been on a for the worthy legendary mode/get fixed boi legendary mode world
when I have time I’ll go back and take a look on what might be causing it

Back
Top Bottom