• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Xbox One My achievements in terraria are lost!

Sonic Terraria

Terrarian
I would like to complain that I have lost almost all off my terraria achievements, if you have someone to helpe me with my problem I am waiting and thank you very much in advance.

It all started three months ago I was playing terraria I left as usual and now three months later I entered the terraria I went to look at my achievements within the game I had lost morethan half.

Enderboi

Spazmatism
I play on the Xbox, but I missed the game's achievements.

A lot of fun your Click Me game!:dryadtongue::dryadconfused::dryadgrin:
I made the "click me" thing a long time ago back when i was newer to the site, but i decided to keep it on here because i thought it was funny. I'm glad you enjoy it ^^

salad_den

Skeletron Prime
Uh, if you are talking about Xbox achievements disappearing, you should contact Microsoft for that. If it is the in-game achievements (this extends to the Xbox achievements to a degree), try re-triggering them? Or do it on a different character.

Sonic Terraria

Terrarian
Uh, if you are talking about Xbox achievements disappearing, you should contact Microsoft for that. If it is the in-game achievements (this extends to the Xbox achievements to a degree), try re-triggering them? Or do it on a different character.

I've tried it with other characters but they really disappeared!

Top Bottom