Console My biggest challenge in terraria

TiidaMan

Terrarian
Hello first time in this forum and just wanted help to get me back into playing terraria.
First time I played terraria was back in 2013 on my sister's boyfriend's laptop.
He lent me it and I found terraria on in and fell in love. I played for hours on end barely looked at any guides on what to do or what to look out for I just found out stuff for myself. 70ish hours in I found my jungle biome consumed by the crimson (not the entire thing but alot) this was due to the crimson and hallowed shooting up from the underworld after beating the wall of flesh but I had no knowledge of this at the time. The jungle biome was my favourite biome and I was just about to fight plantera but with all the crimson monsters lurking about it was hard do i stopped playing terraria on that day.
Came back about 2 years later to play this time on my own laptop of course, during that 2 years I had become such a big fan of the game I gathered knowledge on the game despite not even having it knowing that one day I'd come back to the game.
This time playing through it I downloaded tedit to aid me with the corruption sprouting up after beating the wall of flesh. Using tedit I turned the crimson into rocks and I had nothing to worry about. But sadly I haven't played in a long while due to my laptop dying.
I said all of this to basically say the crimson shooting up after beating the wall of flesh from the underworld and its increasing spread is my biggest challenge. I do have a switch now an when terraria is released for it I'm buying it day one. But this time I won't have tedit to aid me therefore I would like some tips on maintaining the spread after the wall of flesh.

Back
Top Bottom