• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC My First Official Vanity Show!

Should I do more of these events?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlueTomato

Terrarian
Hey guys! So I
was at a car show earlier and I got an idea.. what if we share our vanity sets in Terraria.. like a costume show (meetup) or simply a vanity show?

Rules are simple:
-No copying vanity sets
-No insulting others sets
-No inappropriate sets (if that's even possible)

Basically this is an annual vanity show where I keep everything organized and perfect.
I will be doing quick hookups from time to time.

Anyways registration is required so you can be on the list*
*you will not be involved if you have not registered

Copy this form below and ill it out:

Steam name:
Do you want more events like these in Terraria by me or the community?:
Version of Terraria you run:
PC, Mac, or Linux?:

Well, that is it, I hope to see at least 5 people register. Good luck to those who join.
I will be hosting, by the way.

REGISTRATION DEADLINE: JULY 29, 2016 5:00 PM EST

Top Bottom