PC My Friends Laptop On Terraria Is Glitchy

Zekrom

Terrarian
My friend told me on his A.S.U.S.R.O.G laptop in game terraria, when he tabs out it glitches and his toolbar is Glitchy to, and the left bottom corner gets a little black then it covers the whole game and he cannot play, is this like a outdated laptop or is this a issues with the game? If possible please help, I really miss playing terraria with him.
He cannot get any images though

Seeing as there are multiple versions of A.S.U.S.R.O.G laptops I highly doubt anybody is going to be able to help you with the issue without more information. You can try verifying the game cache through Steam, assuming the game is through Steam, to see if that helps.

Library > right click Terraria > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game cache.

So i Can confirm encountering such issue when i play alone or Create a Server and play with friends via host and play through Steam, i'm using Asus ROG G501VW.
and there's another issue It's not like the game Freeze, but instead there's like a random FPS Spike that occurs every 15-30sec where your in game character freeze for about 1sec and back to normal, then it happens again and again, but ppl that join my server doesn't have any issue, but seeing me being like laggy and glitchy.
Tried setting the game and server to priority highest in Asus Gaming Center and task manager details. nope not helping... even tried setting in Nvidia Control Panel doesn't solve the issue.... all my other friends doesn't use Asus ROG laptop so they don't encounter such issue.

The Game works fine on my Desktop Gaming Rig and my other MSI gaming Laptop. Verify Integrity of Game cache makes no difference.

EDITED:(27/05/16)

I tried Switch in a Brand New Kingston HyperX Savage 960gb SSD with the HDD that comes with my ROG Laptop which is a Hitachi 1tb 5400rpm HDD, and it fixed the FPS Spike issue where it randomly freezes every 15sec-30sec. but there's still a problem left to fix, which is Bosses or Monsters in Terraria when they jump its like they de-sync from the server or the game itself, its like they teleport back and forward...

My Desktop Gaming RIG Spec
http://i.imgur.com/CfOMHMt.jpg

My Gaming Laptop Asus ROG G501VW spec.
https://www.server2u.net/Asus-ROG-Gaming-Series-G501V-Notebook-(i7-6700HQ.8GB.1TB-128GB)-(WFI039T)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom